[LMB] People actually worshipping the 5G

Matthew George matt.msg at gmail.com
Thu Jul 8 20:21:01 BST 2021

I believe we may have discussed this before, ages ago, but it's been so
long new data may have emerged.

Have any of you encountered people venerating or worshipping any of the
Five Gods in our real world?  I know one person, a dabbler in chaos magic,
who says that the actual existence of the gods is irrelevant, and have
recently come across a few people who seem to have incorporated the Five
into their eclectic and syncretic religious practices, although I haven't
met anyone who's invested in prayer rugs or constructed shrines.  Yet.  To
my knowledge.

Matt "where fantasy and reality collide" G.