[LMB] OT: CRTs

Raymond Collins rcrcoll6 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 10 00:38:06 BST 2021

Okay. The Cosmic Microwave Background (CMB) was discovered in 1965. It is
the after affect of the Big Bang. A analog TV signal is cast between 7 to
102 Mhz. The CMB radiation peaks at around 160 Gmz but the frequency can be
lower then 100Mhz.well in the signal range of a old style analog TV set. In
essence you can watch the real Big Bang Theory on TV long before the
television show.