[LMB] Religion question

tidsel egern at protonmail.com
Sat Jul 10 11:51:07 BST 2021

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.

‐‐‐‐‐‐‐ Original Message ‐‐‐‐‐‐‐

On Thursday, July 8th, 2021 at 23:59, Howard Brazee <howard at brazee.net> wrote:

Actual morality is a secondary, if important,

On Jul 8, 2021, at 3:11 PM, Matthew George matt.msg at gmail.com wrote:

> I don’t see this characteristic changing with direct evidence of gods, and people who obviously are talking with gods.

 I find it interesting that there is at least one heresy in the 5-gods world, which is one that is used to excuse war. People will put their own values first, and argue how well they fit in with what the gods want later.

One wonders what they want the gods for in the first place, if that is so.