[LMB] Vorkosigan Tea Party

Elizabeth Holden alzurite at gmail.com
Sun Jul 11 14:57:02 BST 2021

Gwynne said:

>  Thank you for your hard work, Elizabeth. It was a lovely session, and
> having Lois there made it even better. It was a brilliant idea to Zoom!

I'm so glad I started it. I thought it would be fun, but I didn't realize
how much.

And yes, it was great to see Lois, partly because of who she is, but also
just because she's great to talk to. Lois,thank you for joining us!

The Zoom session had to be early because the rest of my day was full of a
long Esperanto Zoom session. I have a lot of those these days. Excited
about it - my dream of someday becoming an expert Esperantist is, well,
progressing. Slowly. But progressing.

namaste,
Elizabeth