[LMB] My question about Hoffer

Elizabeth Holden alzurite at gmail.com
Mon Jul 12 03:49:49 BST 2021

Walter chided me gently for asking a question about something that someone
said, by saying:

>  Search engines are your tool

Which I know, and concede to be correct. But sometimes it's more
interesting (and information) to ask a person why they said what they said,
and what they meant by it, which may not be apparent at all by checking
Wikipedia or a random Net article. Especially when the reason has to do
with regional or national culture.

Just saying. I am mildly unrepentant and will continue to question random
subjects that look interesting.

People always have the option of ignoring my questions if they don't want
to answer.

namaste,
Elizabeth