[LMB] Vorkosigan Tea Party

tidsel egern at protonmail.com
Mon Jul 12 10:46:56 BST 2021

Thanks to Elizabeth for taking the time and trouble to organise the Zoom, not least in the middle of all the other stuff going on in July. How typical that things clutter that way!
I was sort of in and out due to health, partly just listening, maybe that it why is was a bit difficult with people knowing each other so well, but good to see you all and Lois for the first
time - exactly as I though she would be :-)))

Maybe we could try with topics? Perhaps sending ideas to Elizabeth who could select one?

Tidsel aka Linda