[LMB] Religion question

Elizabeth Holden alzurite at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 04:12:35 BST 2021

I got lost in the attributions in the post, but someone said:

>   Even atheists sometimes pray if someone is seriously ill or no one
> can help them.

I always thought that was a myth put about by religious people who thought
atheists might pray in those circumstances because it's what they would do,
somehow implying that religion is better or more natural than
non-religion, or that atheists are inconsistent in their non-belief. In any
case, it sounds unprovable and improbable to me.

namaste,
Elizabeth

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>