[LMB] Vorkosigan Tea Party

Raymond Collins rcrcoll6 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 23:58:26 BST 2021

Sorry I missed the Tea Party. We had a huge storm roll through Omaha with
winds gusting to 96 miles. Over 180,000 customers lost power. There are
still households without power. Unfortunately I didn't get my power back
until mid afternoon. Alot of trees came down. My lilac bush took a beating
but otherwise I lucked out.