[LMB] Vorkosigan Tea Party

Eric Oppen ravenclaweric at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 20:21:47 BST 2021

Oh, yes, Esperanto is still very much around.  When I was at a con with
Harry Harrison, I asked him about its use in his Stainless Steel Rat books,
and he took me by the elbow and guided me to a panel that had just started
about the language.  Harrison was quite an enthusiast.

On Wed, Jul 14, 2021 at 7:04 AM tidsel via Lois-Bujold <