[LMB] Discussion topics

Margaret Dean margdean56 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 17:05:00 BST 2021

Like Gwynne, I'm in the middle of a reread of the Rivers of London series,
now that I have most of it (apart from one or two of the later graphic
novels), in internal-chronological order. I'm currently slotting in the
various GNs and shorter works that come between *Broken Homes* and *The
Hanging Tree*.

At the appropriate point I went back and reread our on-list discussions of
the first two novels. Boy, I would like to have similar discussions of
later works. There are a couple of Facebook groups devoted to the series
and at least one Goodreads group, but Facebook in particular is not really
conducive to in-depth discussion.

--Margaret Dean
  <margdean56 at gmail.com>