[LMB] OT: Discussion topics

Eric Oppen ravenclaweric at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 17:55:51 BST 2021

I'm going back through Simon Green's "Nightside" books.  The Nightside
sounds like a place I'd love to visit, but I'd want knowledgable local
guides.  I'd head straight for a bookstore and pick up a whole bunch of
things---like lost works of Greek and Roman literature, the books H. Beam
Piper and Robert E. Howard would have written had they lived, and so on.
As well as books that haven't come out yet---the rest of the Chtorr series,
the rest of the Gentleman Bastard series, and the rest of A Song of Ice and
Fire.

Once I was back, I'd let you all know what I had, after giving the
classical literature to scholars to watch them tear each other to pieces
like Kilkenny cats for a look at it.