[LMB] Discussion topics

Jason Long sturmvogel66 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 22:20:29 BST 2021

Yep, everything but the Shaman's Tales. Those are harder to read for me as
they get pretty dark in places. Lowell's working on a new trilogy on
Ishmael right now, so maybe publication early next year.

I like the Female Astronaut series as well, even if I think that she's more
than a bit optimistic about how well the US recovers after the impact and
how quickly rocket/space technology advance. But I'm pretty sure that she's
admitted that she sped things up for dramatic purposes.