[LMB] Books and authors

Elizabeth Holden alzurite at gmail.com
Fri Jul 16 00:48:24 BST 2021

Gwynne:

>  I'm also
> rereading the Rivers of London series from the beginning (not planned,
> I sort of fell into the first book and it GRABBED me....)

That has happened to me, too. Sometimes I have good excuses for it - like,
"Look, the audiobook of "Rivers of London" just turned up in the library,
let's see what it's like." Sometimes I don't bother with the excuse.

There are only a few writers who can do this to me. Lois is one, of course,
on of the worst (or best) offenders. Terry Pratchett. Dorothy Dunnett.

namaste,
Elizabeth

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>