[LMB] Atheists in foxholes

Karen A. Wyle kawyle at att.net
Fri Jul 16 01:00:15 BST 2021

 I wish my father had known about this organization during his lifetime! He always said (back when it was true . . .) that he was living proof that there were atheists in foxholes.
Karen A. Wyle
    On Thursday, July 15, 2021, 07:48:29 PM EDT, Elizabeth Holden <alzurite at gmail.com> wrote:

 On Wed, Jul 14, 2021 at 1:26 PM Howard Brazee <howard at brazee.net> wrote, re
the famous line, "there are no atheists in foxholes::

> There's actually an official organization in the American Military:
> http://militaryatheists.org/atheists-in-foxholes/

And the webpage begins: "[The Military Association of Atheists and
Freethinkers]  maintains a roster of Atheists in Foxholes, just in case
there are any rumors that we don't exist."

That's hilarious - I love it that they exist, and make a point of it. Go,
them!

namaste,
Elizabeth

Virus-free.