[LMB] Reading

Elizabeth Holden alzurite at gmail.com
Fri Jul 16 01:12:08 BST 2021

I am currently reading "Pagan Spain" by Richard Wright (non-fiction about
Spain in the 1950s) and "Play" by Kylie Scott, a romance book which is due
back at the library in four hours, and I haven't done my Esperanto homework
yet, so I don't think I'll make it.  Hopefully I can just take it out again
- I love Kylie Scott's style.

Just finished "The Smallest Lights in the Universe" by Sara Seager, which I
thoroughly enjoyed and would highly recommend - the memoirs of a female
astrophysicist.

I also loved the Murderbot books, and just by mentioning them you tempt me
to reread (in the spare time I do not have).

namaste,
Elizabeth

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>