[LMB] Books

B Van Look vanlook19 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 16 03:06:44 BST 2021

On Thu, Jul 15, 2021 at 5:41 PM Elizabeth Holden <alzurite at gmail.com> wrote:
> BJ said:
> >  I've found a fascinating series of books by Celia Lake, set in a
> >  magical 1920s England, reeling from the effects of WWI
>
> That sounds well-nigh irresistible. Can you tell us the title of the first
> one?
> namaste,
> Elizabeth

She's got three series and I've inhaled them all ;)

The Carillon series (aka Mysterious Charm):
Outcrossing : Goblin Fruit : Magician’s Hoard : Wards of the Roses :
In The Cards : On The Bias : Seven Sisters
each has a different couple, and repeats of supporting characters

The nature of social power (aka Mysterious Powers):
Carry On : The Fossil Door : Eclipse

There's a third set (Charm of Albion) that I haven't gotten to the
first book yet; it is the parents of one of the leads of The Fossil
Door

BJ