[LMB] Religion question

Eric Oppen ravenclaweric at gmail.com
Fri Jul 16 05:54:53 BST 2021

Another thing is that Hebrew (and Greek) both had several different verbs
for the act of bringing death.  So do we.  Homicide, murder, manslaughter,
accidental death and justifiable homicide all mean killing another human
being, whether by accident or on purpose.  ( I leave one out on purpose,
since its intrusion into this discussion would send the list up in flames.)