[LMB] Religion question

tidsel egern at protonmail.com
Fri Jul 16 10:32:03 BST 2021

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.

‐‐‐‐‐‐‐ Original Message ‐‐‐‐‐‐‐

On Wednesday, July 14th, 2021 at 17:45, Joel Polowin <jpolowin at hotmail.com> wrote:
.

> And eternal life in our mundane world, without the option of ending
>
> on desire, will eventually get horribly dull.

Most ideas assumes or hope for 'a better place'. For good reasons..

 Even assuming the

> possibility of instantaneous travel within our universe, what are
>
> you gonna do once all of the black holes have evaporated, and there's
>
> nothing left to look forward to but the occasional decay of a proton?
>
> Assuming, of course, that one doesn't have the option of creating new
>
> universes.

I have no trouble imagining a new Big Bang, where everything (or something) starts all over. Most things in nature are clyclic, in one way or another.
I do not believe in 'forever', or cannot get my head around it.

Tidsel