[LMB] Discussions

tidsel egern at protonmail.com
Fri Jul 16 11:09:13 BST 2021

I have to say that I find the pizza thing both necessary and so incredibly frustrating! So many times, when a topic becomes really interesting to a number of people, someone has
to start the mentioned snide remarks and put a stop to everything, including a lot of people discussing in a perfectly polite and sensible manner. It happens time and time again, and
mostly when others have dug really in and are getting to the core of things!

I admit I cannot see a way to avoid it, but I would like to appeal to people to please try to restrain themselves, even if they find themselves tempted to demonstrate.
Do not be spoil sports!

And just for the record: I do accept the list decision to change subjes - again - but my latest posts were  before that call.

Tidsel