[LMB] Books

Gwynne Powell gwynnepowell at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 16 12:23:09 BST 2021

From: B Van Look <vanlook19 at gmail.com>

> BJ said:
> >  I've found a fascinating series of books by Celia Lake, set in a
> >  magical 1920s England, reeling from the effects of WWI
She's got three series and I've inhaled them all ;)
The Carillon series (aka Mysterious Charm):
Outcrossing : Goblin Fruit : Magician?s Hoard : Wards of the Roses :
In The Cards : On The Bias : Seven Sisters
each has a different couple, and repeats of supporting characters
The nature of social power (aka Mysterious Powers):
Carry On : The Fossil Door : Eclipse
There's a third set (Charm of Albion) that I haven't gotten to the
first book yet; it is the parents of one of the leads of The Fossil
Door
BJ

Gwynne: First, I HATE it when you people discuss your favourite books
and authors. My TBR list doubles, triples, quadruples in DAYS.
Ok, second; What reading order do you recommend for the above?
Should Mysterious Charm or Mysterious Powers be first?