[LMB] Discussions

Pat Mathews mathews55 at msn.com
Fri Jul 16 16:02:51 BST 2021

And everything political today has been moralized to Dante's afterlife and back, so that there are no more mere opponents, but sheer devils incarnate. So, I not only call Pizza, but would like to slam the lid back down on any and all discussions of politics and today's war of competing values. Barrayaran or 5GU politics are fine as long as there are no sideways tie-ins with today's issues, but a recognition that these are other cultures of other times and civilizations. Does anyone disagree with this?

Pat, so sick to death of all this that I refuse to watch the TV news or listen to talk shows any more.