[LMB] Discussions

Mieke mvanspanje at home.nl
Fri Jul 16 19:27:43 BST 2021

I agree with Tidsel. Every time a discussion or a topic is really interesting some people are ruining the discussion. Now we are not even allowed to discuss European politics.
It is such a poor solution to call pizza, with so many intelligent people on the list.
I feel ashamed that people can not behave.
Mieke