[LMB] Discussions

David Bowen dmb0317 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 17 00:33:36 BST 2021

On Fri, Jul 16, 2021 at 12:07 PM Harvey Fishman <fishman at panix.com> wrote:

> >Then why do we have the three day rule? I was the one that called pizza
> >on the religion discussion, and frankly it was getting boring with the
> >same points being made over and over and over again. I felt and still
> >feel that it was time to move on to a new subject.
>
> Harvey

I agree with Harvey that this thread is best handled by the OT3 rule. I see
posts going back to July 2, so it's well past the three day limit and even
then it lacked any Bujold relevant content, so should have been marked OT:
in the Subject header. We did have some list discussion about whether 3
days was enough, but I don't recall anyone lobbying for 2 weeks. This
thread is long past its sell by date. Let's stick to the rules and let it
drop.

Dave Bowen