[LMB] LISTBIZ: Re: Discussions

alayne at twobikes.ottawa.on.ca alayne at twobikes.ottawa.on.ca
Sat Jul 17 18:08:08 BST 2021

On Sat, 17 Jul 2021, Rebecca Price wrote:
> Can there be a sort of half-pizza call? to not end a discussion, but to
> bring it back into civility or to get back to the main topic?

I like this idea. Can we think of a short subject line plug for this?

Maybe "MOLDY"?

I'd also sugge4st changing OT3 to OT7, recognizing as has been said that
in a worldwide list people may not see (or be able to respond) within
three days.

Also do we need to have someone to enforce OT7?

Alayne

--
Alayne McGregor
alayne at twobikes.ottawa.on.ca