[LMB] LISTBIZ: Re: Discussions

WILLIAM A WENRICH wawenri at msn.com
Sun Jul 18 01:43:29 BST 2021

-----Original Message-----
From: Lois-Bujold <lois-bujold-bounces at lists.herald.co.uk> On Behalf Of WalterStuartBushell

> I think it is probably ok to remind people, but we must remember to
> date the first one.OT

People don't OT: their posts, SO.
IIRC since this was during my email troubles so I could easily be wrong, the origin of the religion thread had tie ins with the 5GU. I mutated rapidly however and became a science vs. religion thread with a lot of attacks on both sides. I will refrain from adding to the vehemence at this point.

William A Wenrich
Christian, Husband, Father, Granddaddy, Son, American. Here I stand. I can do no other. God help me.