[LMB] FIC: Giving Ground; Another Step in the Wide Green World

Pouncer pouncer at aol.com
Sun Jul 18 03:26:20 BST 2021

John Lennard's novella:

https://archiveofourown.org/works/32027404/chapters/79332490

published the last chapters yesterday.  If you are the sort of
person who waits until everything is up, to take in all at once --
Take it in NOW.  Great stuff.   Binge-worthy. Be sessile awhile
and read.

If you're the sort of person who forms a habit of tuning
in each week for the most current installment, please
suggest to me alternatives I might consider for next Friday
afternoon... I'm facing Cold Turkey, here; and need a support
group.

--
Now, there's this about cynicism, Sergeant. It's the universe's most
supine moral position. Real comfortable. If nothing can be done, then

https://www.avg.com