[LMB] LISTBIZ: Discussions

Gwynne Powell gwynnepowell at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 18 12:30:47 BST 2021

From: tidsel <egern at protonmail.com>

I vote for this version.
Also that we try to remind each other to date the first post, as it is otherwise almost impossible to keep track of them.
Tidsel

Gwynne: I agree on some form of 'tone it down a bit' signal - don't
mind if it's food-related or not. (But I still think Pavlova is the best
choice.)

I also agree to OT7 instead of OT3. We're not all in the same time
zone, and it takes a while for comments to go back and forth.

As for dating the first post - yes, it's a good idea. And changing the
name of the thread when the topic changes. It's been mentioned
before. Sadly, I think you're assuming a level of responsibility,
attention or organisation that some of us (and I'm including myself
here) don't always possess. But we WILL try.