[LMB] Discussions

Elizabeth Holden alzurite at gmail.com
Sun Jul 18 14:11:18 BST 2021

Rebecca suggestion:

>  Can there be a sort of half-pizza call? to not end a discussion, but to
> bring it back into civility or to get back to the main topic?

I like that idea. Is it feasible? I would think that

(a) those who become rude or offensive wither don't realize how they are
coming across, or don't care - and pointing fingers just makes the problem
worse

(b) we all have different standards of what triggers offensiveness

That being said, I certainly think that's worth trying!

Not so much "stop talking about this now" as "look, it's time to be more
careful about your choice of words here".

namaste,
Elizabeth

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>