[LMB] Discussions

Gwynne Powell gwynnepowell at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 18 16:58:11 BST 2021

From: Elizabeth Holden <alzurite at gmail.com>

The thing that doesn't work? Ignoring the offenders. We could do it,
theoretically, but no one would.
namaste,
Elizabeth

Gwynne: Actually it sort of works - for the reader, not for the board.
I just don't read some posters, and stick to the ones who are worth
reading. It makes the board seem much nicer, and if people are being
obnoxious it's not bothering me. But that doesn't help the board as
a whole, I know.
It just comes back to telling people to pull their heads in, when
necessary. I repeat my suggestion of a Pavlova call if a thread is
starting to get angsty. Pavs are sweet and lovely, they always improve
any situation, and you can imagine them being thrown at the offender.
A glorious splat.

Note to self: stop posting late at night. But the Tour de France is
ending, they're in Paris!!! I can't go to bed now. And if I'm awake...