[LMB] Assassination via demon

Gwynne Powell gwynnepowell at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 18 21:03:34 BST 2021

From: Markus Baur <baur at chello.at>

Am 18.07.2021 um 20:13 schrieb Eric Oppen:
> It probably says a lot about me (and I'm sure that none of it reflects well
> on me) that my immediate reaction to finding out how this assassination was
> supposed to be carried out wasn't shock or horror, but "How ingenious!"

which makes me wonder why this has not been before ..
the bastard's order should have encountered such a thing in the past ..
markus

Gwynne: Someone probably has tried it before. But maybe only as a one-off.
Few people would have access to a regular supply of young demons - and that
was what made it so bad. This wasn't a desperate sorcerer who made a single
bad decision in a crisis, it was a cold-blooded plot to use and destroy all those
small demons, and eventually the reluctant host as well.

Just wondering - when they collect all those demon-possessed animals, do
they send ALL those demons back? Or do they carefully harvest some of them
and make more sorcerers?  And how do they decide which ones to use?

But I'd love to get a look at the files they hide away in the Bastard's Order.
There must be some stories there.....