[LMB] Assassination via demon

WalterStuartBushell proto at panix.com
Sun Jul 18 22:47:05 BST 2021

> On Jul 18, 2021, at 2:13 PM, Eric Oppen <ravenclaweric at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> However, I'd have taken a different approach.  Instead of using the demon
> to directly kill my target, I'd have done something like weaken a ladder he
> was on just at the worst possible time, or something like that.  AIUI, that
> doesn't destroy the demon---and a demon strikes me as a very useful thing
> to have.

They wanted a dupe a one trick pony giving the agent too much education would be dangerous to their plot. The conspirators were chicken “feces”.

—
It is wrong, always, everywhere, and for everyone, to believe anything upon insufficient evidence.” —W. K. Clifford (1845–1879), “The Ethics” My take is belief should be proportional to the evidence.