[LMB] LISTBIZ: Discussions

WILLIAM A WENRICH wawenri at msn.com
Mon Jul 19 14:31:55 BST 2021

-----Original Message-----
Gwynne Powell

Gwynne: It's like herding cats, isn't it.

You herd cats by getting them to chase something, i.e. a laser dot. I don't know how to do that on list.

Considering the insults that I have received, there is no end of the ways that people can put together to attack you. (I expect to be attacked over this sentence.)
BTW: I am still experiencing difficulties with my emails. I still haven't been able to restore my address book. The latest is that the emails are too large (When I've asked Microsoft about it, they thing it is about font size, grrrr!)

William A Wenrich
Christian, Husband, Father, Granddaddy, Son, American. Here I stand. I can do no other. God help me.