[LMB] Demon formation

WILLIAM A WENRICH wawenri at msn.com
Mon Jul 19 14:42:58 BST 2021

-----Original Message-----
Gwynne Powell

As far as I can recall, every new demon we see or hear about emerges into a rural or wilderness area. No urban demons. I wonder if there's some sort of sensor checks that spits out the new demons far from human settlements, so that they get a chance to work through a few animals before they get to a human?

There was the horse and all of those chickens in Lodi. Demons might anything with a large enough brain or, conversely, the demon can only jump up a certain distance in complesity and not be able to remember anything smaller than a bird. We know there are problems with jumping down, Swat a mosquito and get a demon?