[LMB] OT: xkcd urso

Eric Oppen ravenclaweric at gmail.com
Mon Jul 19 16:43:23 BST 2021

I believe "medved" is also a word for "bear" in Russian.  But the Slavic
languages resemble each other pretty strongly---if you know one of them
you've got a big leg up learning the others.  AFAIK they don't have
outliers, like English is among Germanic languages, or French among Romance
languages.

On Mon, Jul 19, 2021 at 2:05 AM Matija Grabnar via Lois-Bujold <