[LMB] Assassination via demon

WalterStuartBushell proto at panix.com
Tue Jul 20 00:01:48 BST 2021

> On Jul 19, 2021, at 5:35 AM, Gwynne Powell <gwynnepowell at hotmail.com> wrote:
>

> Something tells me that Minister Methani wasn't the sort to inspire that
> kind of loyalty.  :)
> --Margaret Dean
>
> Gwynne: Ohhh that's perfect!  Sums him up exactly.

 Too weak, he inspires extreme anti loyalty. To know him is to loath him
except for those too far around the bend to see it. For the dratsaB not to
pick you up to put you into the be not hell but let you waste away in a hell
of slow dissolution, you messed up big time.

Perhaps he was more offensive to the deities than Dondo who had the Curse
as a possible mitigating factor in his favor.

—
A unix salesperson, Lenore
Loved her job, but loved the beach more.
She devised such a way
to combine work and play:
She sells C-shells by the seashore.