[LMB] OT: The prince strikes again

A. Marina Fournier saffronrose at me.com
Tue Jul 20 08:37:19 BST 2021

I had to look it up. No Nigerian kings or true European-style monarchy/royalty or titles beyond tribal, aside from a few sultans, before or during European occupation or rule. However, you wouldn’t know it from the male Nigerian students I met in the mid-‘70s.

I’ve met a lot of Nigerian immigrants of late, and thanks to the US TV series Bob❤️Abishola, my ear catches the accent.

A. Marina Fournier
saffronrose at me.com
Valley of Heart’s Delight. CA
Sent from iFionnghuala