[LMB] Assassination via demon

WalterStuartBushell proto at panix.com
Tue Jul 20 17:54:53 BST 2021

> On Jul 20, 2021, at 1:12 AM, Gwynne Powell <gwynnepowell at hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> Dondo was just generally offensive, but mostly against the Son I'd guess, for his
> manipulation of Teidez.  Oh, and I suppose the Daughter, for his treatment of
> women.

And the Father as a perversion of Justice using position to fulfill Dondo’s “romantic”
interests. You can’t offend anyone deity without getting some anger from the other
members of the family. There are degrees of course. Dondo may just have been more
of a collection of horrid character traits than an actual person. dy Jironel was competent
if more than acceptably corrupt.

> It's interesting that the Father took dy Jironel despite his abuse of the
> laws of Chalion. I suppose he genuinely believed he was right, and thought he
> was being honourable, but Methani knew he was doing something that was
> totally beyond justification?

Well as I have said, he did have dealing with the Curse as a mitigating factor.

—
Of course our planet has its mood swings – it is, after all, bipolar.