[LMB] LISTBIZ: Discussions

Gwynne Powell gwynnepowell at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 20 18:08:36 BST 2021

From: tidsel <egern at protonmail.com>

But you can just skip the topics that are not of interest. I skipped this whole demon thing, because I have not read those books (yet).
Should I complain? No, I just skip.
Tidsel

Gwynne: That's a very good point - and it shows that we need to try and
have at least two on-topic threads running at any time. I think the optimum
would be two on-topic and one off-topic, but I know that's impossible to
organise. But we do need another on-topic discussion - any preferences?
Any points that bear examination and further discussion? There's plenty,
and even if we'd looked at them before, there's always new people to
give different perspectives.