[LMB] Books to live in

Gwynne Powell gwynnepowell at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 21 17:00:18 BST 2021

While we're thinking about another on-topic thread, here's a fun one:
Which of Lois's worlds would you choose to live in - the Vorkosiverse,
the Wide Green World, or the Five Gods Universe? (And why, of course.)

For extra credit, where and how would you choose to live there? After
all, there's a big difference between farm life, urban life or Lakewalker
life; Chalion, Orbas, Cedonia, the Weald, shaman or sorcerer (and which
timeline; Barrayar, Cetaganda, Beta or Jackson's Whole. Etc.

There's pluses (and minuses) for each choice.

I don't have an answer just yet because I'm torn, plus it's late and I'm
trying to get into sleep mode.