[LMB] Do we not do "Sherwooding" any more?

Pouncer pouncer at aol.com
Wed Jul 21 19:19:57 BST 2021

Breaking a long note of catching up thoughts, into separate messages
as, now, I perceive to be list preference:

Happy Birthday Louann, etc.  I've skimming and may have missed other
recents.

More -

--
Now, there's this about cynicism, Sergeant. It's the universe's most
supine moral position. Real comfortable. If nothing can be done, then

https://www.avg.com