[LMB] Books to live in

Gwynne Powell gwynnepowell at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 22 06:13:58 BST 2021

What would I choose?

I'd love to visit all of those worlds. But whenever I think of time travelling,
and possibly staying somewhere, my first thought is ... dentistry.

So I'd really want to go somewhere with a certain level of technology and
medicine.

And again, I'd love to visit all the worlds. Except Jackson's Whole. Not there,
not ever. Barrayar would be fascinating, of course. For me, Sergyar tracks
fairly closely to Australia - relatively newly settled, interesting fauna, etc.
Probably the most comfortable places would be Escobar or Earth.
Or I could cheat and live in a fleet of some sort, and visit them all! (Except
Jackson's Whole.)