[LMB] The Assassins of Thasalon - Chapter 4

Gwynne Powell gwynnepowell at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 22 13:37:43 BST 2021

From: markus baur <baur at chello.at>

On 22.07.2021 09:38, Gwynne Powell wrote:
> Tronio is pilfering demons from the Temple. An interesting embezzlement.
> (How? Does he carry them out under his cloak?)

no - he looses them in the paperwork ..
i would not be surprised if the order strengthens the accounting rules
for demons after this (with yearly inventories and unnanounced audits
form here onwards 8) )
markus

Gwynne: I think after Penric's little chats with the head of the Order, and
the archdivine, that there'll be a few shakeups in the Thasalon temples.
But Tronio had to get the demons from the temple to Methani's palace. He
could shuffle the paperwork, but he still had to physically transport the demon.