[LMB] Books to live in

WalterStuartBushell proto at panix.com
Thu Jul 22 18:33:19 BST 2021

> On Jul 21, 2021, at 4:01 PM, Matija Grabnar via Lois-Bujold <lois-bujold at lists.herald.co.uk> wrote:
>
> Of course, the question is where in Vorkosiverse I would live. While I would love to imagine myself as a high-ranking Vor, I might get stuck as a middle manager on Escobar somewhere. Scrimping and saving so that one day I might take a tour of other planets.

Why other planets? Even the Metropolitan Museum in NYC is so large it can’t be seen
in a lifetime and there are many museums and concert halls here.

Most people will find plenty to keep interested on one planet and most people never
leave their planet of origin even in the replicator universe mostly job related.

—
As the historical Buddha said, “Hatred does not stop by hatred at any time; hatred stops only by love."

about 2700 BP