[LMB] Books to live in

Matija Grabnar lmb at matija.com
Thu Jul 22 20:56:11 BST 2021

On 22/07/2021 18:33, WalterStuartBushell wrote:
> Why other planets? Even the Metropolitan Museum in NYC is so large it can’t be seen
> in a lifetime and there are many museums and concert halls here.
>
> Most people will find plenty to keep interested on one planet and most people never
> leave their planet of origin even in the replicator universe mostly job related.

Most people will find plenty to keep interested in our Count's forest.
Why climb the hill to see what is on the other side?

Examining the minutia available locally is all very well, but if you
want to be able to discern what is a  local condition and what is an
universal law, you have to see other places, as diverse as possible. The
further you go, the greater information you can gather from the parallax.