[LMB] Religion question

Matthew George matt.msg at gmail.com
Fri Jul 23 00:47:04 BST 2021

On Thu, Jul 22, 2021 at 11:10 AM Marc Wilson <marc.wilson at gmx.co.uk> wrote:

> If I'd moved in to the neighbourhood, perhaps - it was the implication
> that a church is something you can't manage without for a fortnight that
> floored me.

Even a modestly-devout Catholic would want to attend Mass and say
Confession regularly, especially given how easy it is to commit a "mortal
sin".  Protestants have no such motivation, I have no idea what would
induce them to think it was necessary to find a church for a two-week
stay.  Desirable, maybe, but not necessary.

Matt G.