[LMB] Barrayaran Fashion

Raymond Collins rcrcoll6 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 23 01:32:14 BST 2021

True. They even wore whigs to hide their hair. It might be hats went out of
style because people for the most part decided hats didn't make a fashion
statement, or maybe, they just got tired of chasing after them on a
blustery day.
  When I lived in Santa Cruz there was a restaurant chain called Erik's
that decorated their restaurant with vintage picture of Santa Cruz.  One
was a picture of a crowd waiting for the Sunshine Special. They all wore
hats.