[LMB] Vorkosigan Surleau

Gwynne Powell gwynnepowell at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 23 10:09:59 BST 2021

From: "Richard G. Molpus" <rgmolpus at flash.net>=

 Count Piotr, in his later years, lived mainly at Surleau. that's where his horses were, and it was a core location in his district. while he kept the bulk of the district business away, in Hassadar or Seligrad; he 'ran things' from the long lake.
when he had guests - political allies, odl friends (probably even count Vorhalas, from the other side of the Mountains), he had to provide them lodging....

Gwynne: I always thought that Cordelia and Aral would retire from public life
and end up at Vorkosigan Surleau. It's where their marriage began.
But their relationship started on Sergyar, so I suppose that was full circle for them.
Still, the image of them sitting there by the lake, watching their grandchildren
playing in the water... I wish they'd had that.