[LMB] Flowers of Vashnoi was Komarr

Lois Bujold lbujold at myinfmail.com
Fri Jul 23 16:04:35 BST 2021

[LMB] Komarr
tidsel egern at protonmail.com
Fri Jul 23 09:41:53 BST 2021

On Tuesday, July 20th, 2021 at 11:44 PM, Kenton Schoen <kdschoen1 at
gmail.com> wrote:

 > Flowers of Vashnoi is a novella, the most recently written VorKosigan
 >
 > story. Miles appears, but Ekaterin is the central character. In the
 >
 > time-line it is after Diplomatic Immunity and before Cryoburn.

THank you I am searching like crazy for it ;-)

LMB:  It's not hard to find:
https://www.amazon.com/Flowers-Vashnoi-Vorkosigan-Saga-ebook/dp/B07D4M7N3L/

Also at Barnes & Noble and iBooks/Apple Books   Also available as an
audiobook through Blackstone, Downpour, and Audible, and in some public
libraries.

The Subterranean Press paper edition is sold out, and being bid up to
rather high prices on the used market.

Ta, L.