[LMB] LISTBIZ: Discussions

Sylvia McIvers sylviamcivers at gmail.com
Fri Jul 23 17:53:49 BST 2021

On Tue, Jul 20, 2021 at 11:06 AM tidsel via Lois-Bujold <

> But you can just skip the topics that are not of interest. I skipped this
> whole demon thing, because I have not read those books (yet).
> Should I complain? No, I just skip.
> Tidsel
>
> --

Some people use the digest, and 'skip' means scrolling past endless posts,
and endless copies of endlessly repeating repetitious posts.

Some people responded to my survey with the information that the list has
so MANY posts, even clicking 'select and delete' again and again (and again
and again) took too much time.  Granted, there were a whole lot of posts
that month.

Yet another case of YMMV, the thing that happens so often it has its own
acronym.

Sylvia