[LMB] TSK-B

Matthew George matt.msg at gmail.com
Fri Jul 23 22:38:39 BST 2021

This is an excellent example of why English spelling needs reformation:
you can't tell how a word should be pronounced based on how it's spelled.

I suspect the WGW doesn't have this problem, even if we assume they're
speaking some form of English and there isn't a translation convention.
Maintaining illogical spellings requires common literacy and extensive
educational programs.  I'd also expect that the greater part of their
language's vocabulary has been lost without frequent communication in
text.  How many of the words that you recognize and can use correctly do
you actually use in daily life?

Matt G.